- Policies and Disclaimers
POLICIES AND DISCLAIMER
All orders placed with Skunk2 Racing by phone, fax, mail, web, or e-mail constitute the acknowledgment and acceptance of all conditions listed on Skunk2.com’s price list and all conditions listed below. All parts shall remain the property of Skunk2 Racing until paid in full.
In the event that Skunk2 Racing’s computer server/database encounters technical difficulties, which may create discrepancies with product pricing or shipping calculations, Skunk2 Racing will make all corrections at the time of processing. Customers will be notified of any errors and will have the option to continue with their order with corrected totals or cancel their order. Skunk2 Racing will not be held responsible for miscalculated totals due to errors.
All orders sold to California addresses will include 8.75% California sales tax. This is required by the California State Board of Equalization. In the event that sales tax is not appropriately applied to an order placed at Skunk2.com that is being shipped to a California address, Skunk2 Racing will calculate sales tax once the order is processed. In the event that sales tax is calculated incorrectly, Skunk2 Racing will calculate the correct rate. There will be no notification made regarding the adjustment of the total amount of the order reflecting sales tax or corrected sales tax.
All prices, materials, designs, colors, contents included with a product, and product specifications are subject to change without notice. Some product images may be shown with optional items that are sold separately. Some product photos may be for representation purposes only and may not be the actual product. Product photos are for illustration purposes only; some product colors/pigmentations may differ from photos.
Skunk2 Racing accepts the following payment methods through our secure online website as well as in-store:
• Credit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Shipping addresses must match billing addresses.
• PayPal: Payments may be sent to PayPal@skunk2.com. Skunk2 Racing only accepts PayPal payments from verified accounts with confirmed shipping addresses. Items will only be shipped to customer’s confirmed address.
• Money Orders and Cashier Checks: Funds must be cleared before orders will be processed. Please allow 7-10 business days after receipt of check. Please make checks payable to Skunk2 Racing; include your name, order number, and phone number.
• International Orders: Skunk2 Racing only accepts PayPal. PayPal payment must be listed as “Seller Protection Policy: Eligible” on the transaction details page and must be from a confirmed address. Payments will be accepted in U.S. currency only.
• Skunk2 Racing does not accept international credit cards.
• Some credit card/PayPal orders may require extra identification from cardholder to complete the transaction. This is to protect both the customer and Skunk2 Racing from unauthorized orders or fraudulent transactions.
Shipping and handling charges are based on the following:
• Delivery method
• Item weight, size, and dimensions
• Shipping preferences
Orders are normally shipped via FedEx or USPS. For overseas and international orders, please call for details. We do our best to accurately estimate when items will ship from our facility. Estimated shipping dates are based on several factors, including destination address and how quickly items can be prepared for shipment.
Estimated Delivery Time:
• Order processing: 1-2 business days
• Continental U.S shipment transit time: 1-7 days
• International shipment transit time: 5-30 days
Skunk2 Racing packs all merchandise carefully to prevent damage during shipment. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur while in transit. Please inspect package(s) immediately prior to accepting delivery. Damages and evidence of tampering must be reported to Skunk2 Racing and to the respective shipping carrier immediately. It is extremely important that the contents of the shipment be thoroughly inspected upon receipt for potential shipping damage. If damage is observed and found, simply refuse the package.
In the event that you receive the wrong item, please call Skunk2 Racing to obtain a valid RMA (return merchandise authorization) number. Replacements will only be sent once the incorrect item has been received and confirmed by Skunk2 Racing. If you install or modify parts ordered in any way whatsoever, you automatically waive your right to returns, refunds or exchanges.
• All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. This is only possible by contacting Skunk2 Racing and speaking to a customer service representative. Please have the following ready when calling: name, order number, date of purchase, and phone number where you can be reached.
• Restocking Fees: Upon approval by Skunk2 Racing, there will be a 20% restocking fee
• Refunds: Upon approval by Skunk2 Racing, refunds will be issued in the same manner that they were paid, less restocking fees and shipping fees. Cashier checks, money orders, and personal checks will be refunded via Skunk2 Racing company check. Please allow 7-10 business days for checks to be processed.
• All returned items will only be accepted if they are unused and in like-new condition.
• Items returned without an RMA number will be refused. Note: Separate RMA numbers must be obtained for multiple orders.
• In the event of an error, the customer is responsible for all freight/shipping charges incurred with the return or exchange. This includes the original freight/shipping cost to the customer.
• In the event of an error, please call Skunk2 Racing’s customer service department at 951-808-9888 to generate an RMA number for exchange. Upon inspection, items found to be unused, uninstalled, in resalable condition, and in original, undamaged packaging will be credited less any applicable restocking or re-packaging fees. Items found to be used, installed, not resalable, or with missing or damaged original product packaging will not be credited and the item will be returned to the customer upon request at customer’s expense.
Any refused shipment sent back to Skunk2 Racing does not constitute the right to a refund or credit. It is the customer’s responsibility to make all arrangements with Skunk2 Racing for refused shipments. Skunk2 Racing will charge the customer all freight charges associated with the shipment and a 20% restocking fee on all products shipped.
Skunk2 Racing warrants all products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for normal use and service, regardless of mileage, for a period of time not to exceed 12 months from the original date of retail purchase. Parts returned must be determined by Skunk2 Racing to be defective prior to any warranty credit or replacement is issued. Skunk2 Racing’s obligation under warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing, at its discretion, any part proven defective. The customer must prepay transportation charges. Final determination of the suitability of the products for the use contemplated by the buyer is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Skunk2 Racing shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, including claims for delay, loss of profits, or labor. Skunk2 Racing shall not be liable for any damages or injuries to persons or property resulting from improper installation or misuse of any part subject to this warranty. There are no other warranties expressed or implied extending beyond those set forth above.
All authorized dealers of Skunk2 Racing products can be found here: http://skunk2.com/store-locator.html
UNAUTHORIZED SELLERS & RESELLERS:
A list of unauthorized sellers of Skunk2 Racing products can be found in the following location: http://skunk2.com/dns/unauthorized/unauthorizedsellers.html